Hello, my name is Dan Baker. My business is called STEEL ALPHAS. My passion in life is helping people transform their bodies into their best, strongest,and leanest versions in the fastest and healthiest way possible, all while being able to enjoy the process and still be able eat the foods they love and enjoy! I show people how to turn their bodies into fat burning machines through intermittent fasting, a time restricted eating protocol that permits optimal fat loss and health goals by turning the foods you love to eat into fuel for the body that builds muscle and burns fat. lifting heavy weights to build muscle and strength that give your body its best shape and finally incorporate HIIT cardio and brisk walking to crank up metabolism and to promote fat loss, and a very healthy cardiovascular system. I coach in person and offer online coaching as well, my goal is to help as many people as possible transform their bodies and lives and truly love to their best potential.
Owner: Pearl Bonspille
Menu: Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Fries, Poutine, and more!
Mountain bike shop located in the Sentiers de l’Abbaye d’Oka. We do MTB rentals, bicycle maintenance and we sell bikes and clothing for every budget.
Cycles Tomahawk inc
KHRO supported this new business financially with a weekly allowance and provided an employability measure for one worker.
Improving Indigenous communications one story at a time.
- Digital publishing for emerging Indigenous writers;
- Journalism, media & diversity training;
- Coaching & mentoring;
- Speech writing & coaching;
- Communications consulting.
An online, not-for-profit, sole proprietorship promoting Indigenous communications.
Dan David is Cornplanter Consulting.
- Dan is Bear Clan Mohawk, an award-winning journalist, writer, media trainer, teacher and storyteller.
- For 25 years, he bounced around CBC (TV and Radio news), TVOntario, VISION-TV, and APTN News as the Director of News.
- He was the Chair of Diversity and taught radio at Ryerson School of Journalism.
- Dan has trained journalists across Canada, in South Asia, South Africa, and the Middle East.
“This is something I’ve probably been preparing for all my life.”
- Award Jurist – Canadian Association of Journalism (CAJ)
- TV Journalism Workshop – Aboriginal Peoples Television Network, APTN National News
- “So You Want to Write” – Free six-week writing workshops for Kanehsatake
- Board of Directors – Quebec Writers Federation (QWF)
- Developing Diversity Workshop – Quebec Community Groups Network (QCGN)
- Created two blog sites:
- Kanehsatake Writes (featuring Kanehsatake:ronon creations)
- Article 31 (a global blog site featuring Indigenous writers of Canada)
- Re-launched personal writing blog as Shmohawk 3.0
- Writing a novel (working title: “The Garden of Wishful Thinking”)
Nations Garlic Farm is owned and operated by Valerie Gabriel, a 30 year old, single mother of one beautiful daughter. Valerie Gabriel is an environmental and wildlife consultant and through Nations Garlic Farm provides agricultural and cultural learning opportunities and workshops on or off site, and public speaking services through the Kanienkehà:ka (Mohawk) worldview. Other services provided by Nations Garlic Farm is certified organic garlic, seed garlic, dried garlic powder, and medicinal herbs. Please contact 514-830-2974 for more information or if you’d like to contact Valerie Gabriel by email email@example.com .
Since its start in January 2016, Akweks Consulting has been owned and operated by Alexander Gabriel.
Alex has more than 14 years of experience, 10 of which were working with and for a large airline company, in conjunction with the leading provider for aviation products and services. The skills and knowledge Alex has obtained over the years allow him to be able to help you find solutions for your everyday technology needs.
- Computer Repair
- Domain/Host Transfers
- Tech Consulting
- Audio/Visual Projects
- Network setups
- Tech related questions
For additional information or service inquiries, you can reach Alex at 514-946-4994.
Welcome to Kanehsatake CrossFit, a facility and team excited to help you with your newest journey of living a fit lifestyle. Our goal is to provide unmatched fitness and oversight to help every athlete progress towards their desired healthy lifestyle.
We aim at building a stronger community, one workout at a time.
CrossFit is defined as high intensity, constantly varied, functional movements. We will show you the fundamentals of fitness so that you may benefit from everything CrossFit has to offer on a fitness level. If it is not for you, do not worry because we have plenty of classes for every level of fitness you desire. Come by, enjoy yourself and join the fun!